ElderCareSmart serves clients in the Merrimack Valley including Middlesex and Essex Counties in Massachusetts, as well as towns in southern New Hampshire.
Co-founder, Kathleen Scribner, holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from Boston University, a Master’s Degree in Public Health from Yale University and national certification by the Commission for Case Management.
ElderCareSmart helping you…
- Safely navigate healthcare
- Choose high quality providers
- Advocate for optimal coverage
- Understand and compare cost for care
- Coordinate home care and other services
- Ensure smooth transition for hospital discharge
- Accompany you on medical appointments
- Plan proactively for optimal quality of life